How Snyder Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation is making your Physical Therapy visit the safest it can be during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- We are screening every patient for:
* Fever - (we are taking everybody’s temperature that enters the clinic)
* Sore throat
* Shortness of Breath
* Loss of smell/taste
- Everything that is touched by a patient is sanitized.
- Every patient is given hand sanitizer as they enter the clinic.
- We are only allowing patients in the clinic and one parent if the patient is a minor.
- We are limiting number of people in the gym area to less than 10 people including staff.
- We are having everybody in the gym social distance as best they can.
- Your treatment can be confined to a treatment room if that makes you more comfortable.
- The PT’s will wear a mask if they are treating your shoulder and head and neck region.
The most important thing for us is to keep our staff and our clients as safe as possible.
Stay up to date on the latest COVID-19 (Coronavirus) information by going to the CDC website. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html